Vapour’s Atmosphere Luminous Foundation and Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation instantly transform skin while diminishing the appearance of fine lines, while infusing skin with a blend of anti-oxidants, moisturizing botanicals and rich mineral pigments for a youthful and glowing appearance.
|from L-R atmosphere Luminous Foundation, Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation, Stratus Gold Soft Focus and Stratus Instant Skin Perfector|
|L-R S140, S150, and S160 (I didn’t shake the 160 )|
|Luminous Foundation in l-r in 150 & 160|
- I was impressed with the touch and feel of both the Luminous and Soft Focus Foundation which had little to no transference on my clothing.
- I also loved the fact that if wasn’t greasy feeling but gave a look of brightened skin yet I didn’t look like I slathered baby oil on my face.
- The ability to just use the skin perfector as well as the Stratus 11 Gold Soft Focus is a plus
- Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin Vapour Organic Beauty has you covered
- I would advise using the Stratus Soft Focus along with the Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation for normal, combination to dry skin, if you want more coverage.
- For oily skin I’d skip the Stratus Gold Soft Focus and use the Foundation solo. Or I’d use the Instant Skin Perfector and Soft Focus Foundation combo
For me there are no cons although one would say that having to mix two colors to get my complexion is one in itself. Unfortunately I do have to use two but in reality only a few people are one shade.
This is a must have if you’re an organic chica and/or are looking for foundation and a perfector that makes you look like a 2.0 of yourself without the extra chemicals. The Vapour line feels like a second skin and I will be sure to use it on myself and clients who push mineralize cause it’s natural, you know who I’m talking about. In short I say Go Get it!
You can purchase Vapour Organic Beauty online at www. vapourbeauty.com http://www.spiritbeautylounge.com or at http://www.b-glowing.com
What are your fave foundation and skin perfecting products to use in the summer or do you go with the no makeup look all summer long?
* Products were provided for review purposes*