ok people so it’s official I’m in love… with the Urban Decay Vice Palette. It is the first time in a very long time that I’ve crooned over a UD palette since the third book of shadows (4th one was a complete flop). With all the chatter going on in makeup groups and forums about this amazing palette with beautiful blues (Chaos and Unhinged) there was no way we could miss out on the action. Without further delay here are my thoughts on the palette and why this is a great gift for this holiday season.
- First things first this palette is light years ahead in terms of packaging finally a non cardboard exterior which means I’m less likely to depot this baby.
- the colors are a lot different from the previous palettes in UD history
- huge mirror which makes this a great travel palette
- the colors blend beautifully
- color payoff is amazing dry and wet forget about it its pop pop pop!
- Though known for their bright colors I wish secretly for more of a mixture of nudes and color in one place ( worse case scenario bring your naked palette series with you)
- those glitters would of loved to see more mattes but hey a girl can dream and hope for it in the next palette
- the brush included is so so quality, a decent shadow brush and horrible shader brush
Merli says Get it! The colors are amazing, great color pay off, your ability to do a wide array of looks are endless with this palette. It’s worth the money and certainly won’t let you down.
Will you be picking up this palette or leaving it on the shelves?