Don’t you hate when you see an amazing looking bra but alas it just doesn’t fit well? That was the case here with the new Playtex Secrets Balconette bra that I received from BzzAgent (Thanks guys!) At first sight, here were my first thoughts about the bra.
- Amazing full cups enough that your breasts wouldn’t runneth over,
- Enough lining so that your headlights stay covered, and
- Thick enough straps that you’d feel supported at all times.
Then I put it on and reality hit me in a not so good way, it just didn’t fit right. Here is what happen.
- The bra didn’t lay flat in the middle about 1/2 an inch off
- It kept riding up the entire time. It was so bad that other people noticed how uncomfortable I was and said that bra isn’t for you.
Merli says: Unfortunately while the bra seems well made and has promise maybe to hold someone else’s girls in place in a sexy and supportive way, the bra failed to keep my girls and me happy. I say leave it alone.