Oh la la! Oh how I love a beautiful manicure and with my most recent journey into the booming nail world, I’m always looking for more and more ways to have a unique mani that will turn heads. Ciate a UK based Nail brand which believes in setting trends and inspiring true artistry is easily one of my new favorites in my growing collection. Recently they launched Corrupted Neon Manicure which totally will set you apart from the other girls in school, and everywhere else a uv light will come into play. By day your nails will sparkle with the included glitter powder and by night you’ll outshine the best of them.
- The nail polish easily glided on and wasn’t patchy like some neon colors can be normally.
- The nail applicator was the perfect size to get to cover your nail in two or three strokes
- Dried rather quickly with glitter powder on top
- The creative ways of using this kit is endless sky is the limit and you can use the UV black light polish with other brands with no issue. Score!
- My only wish is that the kit came with a brush to remove access glitter but a makeup fan brush will do the trick just fine.
The set includes:
1 paint pot
1 neon glitter powder
1 mini “UV Black Light Topcoat.”
An instruction booklet.
Merli says: Go get it you’ll have loads of fun and get lots of compliments day and night literally.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Products were provided for review.
Miss Merli in NYC is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of Miss Merli blog. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.