There are seven days in a week but I’ve managed to bring simplicity in your life and give you the best 6 matte must have lipsticks to add to your lives. An ode to our lovable lips that we do so much with… some more than others but never the less they are one of the most important feature on our beautiful faces. How do you like to frame that pout. Gloss, lipliner, a little dullop of vaseline or au naturale? Well for most of us women who don’t have time to keep touching up our lips we want something with color that won’t move until we say so. Enter in the matte texture which Mac Cosmetics has in recent months been capitalizing and bringing us the most amazing colors in, without further delay here are my top picks for must haves to add to your collection. Here are also some tips to keep that color looking fabulous and those lips looking sharp and moisturized.
- Make sure your lips are moisturized, use lip conditioner or purchase the amazing lip base that most brands carry including my fave from MAC Cosmetics
- Always pair your lipstick with a liner that is complimentary to the lipstick color i.e Ruby Woo with Cherry liner, Brick or for a darker pout Currant or Nightmoth. The liner asks as an adhesive and a catchall for your lipstick and sharpens the lines of you pout.
- After putting your lipstick on dab with tissue and then add another layer right on top this adds an extra layer of color without the product buildup
- If you like a little shine add a little clear lip glass and you’re done but not all over right in the middle.
- Pucker up and look amazing.