If I wasn’t excited enough about the fact that I’m going to Los Angeles to experience the Makeup Show, NYC is doing it real big 7 days of beauty big to celebrate their 10 year anniversary. Wow 10 years of beauty, education, and amazing shopping deals from all your faves, James Vincent, Michael DeVellis Orlando Santiago, Bethany Townes, Ricky Wilson, Danessa Myricks, Make Up For Ever, Stila, Temptu, MAC, Bdellium Tools, just to name a few of my faves who have developed my artistry in more ways than one. How amazing will it be to hang with the cool kids and experience some amazing beauty before the show. Save your coins and get your agenda planners out ladies and gentleman this is sure to be one heck of a year. I’ll see you in LA and in NYC check out the info below and let me know what you’re most looking foward to.
DAY 1 – Wednesday, April 29th – Hands-on workshops
- Artisanal Beauty with Multidimensional Makeup with Danessa Myricks
- Character Creation Through Makeup Design and Application with Joe Dulude II
DAY 2 – Thursday, April 30th – Signature Style Seminars
- Unconventional Beauty with Danessa Myricks
- Beyond Bridal with Esterique Aidan
- Modern Glamour with Bethany Townes
- Unforgettable Editorial with Orlando Santiago
- New York Groove with James Vincent
- Secrets of My Success: A panel of The Makeup Show Artists – This is complimentary and only open to those taking at least 3 other seminars. Stay late for this session and join some of your favorite artists to share personal stories over a glass of wine.
DAY 3 – Friday, May 1st—The Makeup Show Gala Dinner & After-Party – Join The Makeup Show for their 2nd annual ball to celebrate The Makeup Show’s 10 Year Anniversary with a touch of glamour, gorgeous makeup, the spirit of giving, and an opportunity to gather with the makeup community.
DAY 4 – Saturday, May 2nd—Hands-on workshops – Saturday is a day for full day hands-on workshops before The Makeup Show.
DAY 5 & 6 – Sunday, May 3rd and Monday, May 4th The Makeup Show NYC – Sunday and Monday The Makeup Show NYC opens doors for full days of beauty, inspiration, and opportunity.
DAY 6 – Monday, May 4th—The Makeup Show Career Fair – Following the conclusion of the show, is The Makeup Show Career Fair which is limited to ticket holders of The Makeup Show NYC attending on Monday, May 4. Limited to 100 attendees
DAY 7 – Tuesday, May 5th—Beauty Tour NYC – Join celebrity makeup artist James Vincent through a champagne fueled ride around Manhattan and make stops along the way at all of this favorite makeup haunts. End the tour with legendary Dany Sanz at MAKE UP FOR EVER’s pro studio.
For additional information, hours, and prices of The Makeup Show week, please visit http://www.themakeupshow.com.