The other day I was feeling less than Fab more like Drab and needed some Natural glam added to my life you know something to make the boys come to the yard and play with me. Any takers… seems to be a whole other story in itself. So I thought to myself, self how many more of you ladies out here are feeling them same way? Having stepped into the new year feeling like less than fabulous because I’m always in a giving mood and I believe one smile given is another smile shared I created this tutorial just for you, so here it is Drab to Fab natural Glam Tutorial. I’ve also included a list of the items I’ve used and if limited edition a great substitute.
- Natural Glam Makeup Tutorial using
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation 177
- Make Up For Ever Stick 173
- Smashbox Art Love Color Palette Limited Edition
- Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight Veil
- Make Up For Ever 112 Eyeshadow
- MAC Cosmetics Swiss Chocolate Blush
- Kat Von D Vampira and Armour Beauty
- Red Cherry Lashes 217
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Brow pencil in Dark
- Brushes are Bdellium Tools
Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel where I will be uploading twice a week new looks and answering all of your makeup questions. Next up is a Valentines day look to knock his socks off. Be sure to comment below letting me know what questions you have or better yet if there is anything you’d like for me to try and review for you. Until then Happy Fab Year Beautiful Ones!